About Professor Health
- Professor Health is an online health magazine that publishes latest news and stories about medicine, nutrition, wellness, mental health, and public health. The content published on Professor Health is based on scientific findings from Universities and research institutes around the world.
About Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions cover all use of the Professor Health website; the post of materials on Professor Health’s publishing platform; and a number of related matters.
- When using this website or using any right granted to you concerning this website or its content, you are agreeing to comply with all Professor Health Terms and Conditions, including all conditions, policies and statements referred to in these terms.
- When using Professor Health in accordance with these Terms, you are entitled to use Professor Health’s available functionality except for those facilities where access is restricted or subject to conditions.
- You must comply with all copyright and similar notices.
Conditions of Professor Health
- By using Professor Health website in any way, you are entering into a legal contract with Professor Health, consisting of these Conditions, all relevant conditions referred to in these Conditions of Professor Health communicated on its website from time to time. No other conditions or clauses not specifically agreed to by Professor Health in a signed document apply to our relationship.
- Professor Health also agrees to comply with its obligations under these conditions and other documents.
- Professor Health is the owner of its website, the software constituting the website and of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in those assets.
Licenses Granted by Authors
- Unless otherwise indicated, the contents posted on the Professor Health website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (also known as a CC-BY license). This means that anyone is free to use, reproduce and distribute the published content (unless otherwise noted), for commercial and noncommercial purposes, subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the CC-BY license.
- As the Creative Commons organization updates the CC licenses, the license terms granted by you are automatically updated to the new version.
- The CC license does not entitle you to reproduce or publish any Professor Health content in any forum (online or not) which advocates any political, religious, anti-religious, racist, extremist, violent or disrespectful viewpoints. You undertake to remove any such content from any such forums immediately on request by Professor Health, where the content was posted by or for you.
- You may also not reproduce any content from our website in order to denigrate Professor Health.
- Any content of yours appearing on a non-Professor Health website remains subject to the conditions of that website.
Rights and Restrictions
- As a user, you may use all open functionalities of the Professor Health website as long as you comply with all terms and conditions.
- You may benefit from the CC-BY license over contributed content as described elsewhere in these conditions, but subject to any third-party copyright notices or similar notices. You may not copy or re-publish third-party materials if a copyright notice prohibits this.
- Professor Health may remove any links and/or to require their removal, and you must comply with such a request. Professor Health is not responsible for the content of third-party websites.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The Professor Health website including the content on the website (e.g., briefs, video links, opinions, comments, etc.), whether belonging to Professor Health or a third party, are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to ANY implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, completeness and accuracy. Nothing contained on the Professor Health website is intended to be medical or health advice, and Professor Health strongly recommends that you independently verify any medical or health advice or treatment information on which you chose to rely. Professor Health does not warrant that the Professor Health website and the content on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Professor Health website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, AND reliability of the materials.
- This website does not provide individual/customized health or medicine advice. You should consult a qualified health professional before making health/medicine decisions.
- We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness or quality of the information on this website, which is provided only on an “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis at user’s sole risk. This information may be provide by third parties and Professor Health shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the website content. The information provided at this site are neither comprehensive nor appropriate for every individual. Some of the information is relevant only to the research participants, and may not be relevant to other populations. It is your responsibility to determine whether, how and to what extent your intended use of the information will be suitable to you. You are advised to verify any information before using it for any personal purpose. In addition, the opinions and views expressed in any article on this website are solely those of the author(s) of the article and do not reflect the opinions of Professor Health or its management. The website content and services may be modified at any time by us, without advance notice or reason, and Professor Health shall have no obligation to notify you of any corrections or changes to any website content.
- The following activities are prohibited on Professor Health’s website and can result in your registration being suspended or terminated:
- Any automated or robotic data collection, scraping or crawling Professor Health website for data of any kind
- Gaining or attempting to gain access to another user’s account without that user’s explicit and informed permission
- Disguising your identity when interacting in any way on the Professor Health website
- Any activity which is designed to, or is likely to, cause any harm or damage to Professor Health
- Any attempt to copy or reverse-engineer the code forming the website or any of its functionalities
- Any act intended or likely to cause any damage to the Professor Health website, its availability on the internet, its underlying software or reputation, including (but not limited to) denial of service attacks
- Uploading or placing on the Professor Health website, or in any website to which you provide links, any virus or other harmful or undesirable code
- Any fraudulent, harmful or illegal activity
- Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to databases or other resources of Professor Health or its suppliers
- Posting or linking to any content which does not comply in all respects with the content requirements set out in these conditions
- Posting of any sensitive personal information of any other person without that person’s explicit informed consent
- The posting of any commercial or promotional content, or any content which includes promotion of any commercial or business offering, without a specific agreement with Professor Health in that respect.
- The mounting or promotion of any pyramid scheme or other multi-level marketing scheme
- Posting or linking to any content which is inconsistent with our rules, principles and/or standards
- Reproduction, duplication, copying or re-selling any part of the Professor Health website except as specifically permitted by these Conditions.
- If you breach these terms we may suffer damage. You promise to indemnify us for every cost, loss or damage we suffer due to your failure to comply with all of our conditions and rules, so that you put us into the position in which we would have been if you had complied in all respects with our rules. This obligation applies to you as a user. The costs to be indemnified include our internal costs, legal costs and any other costs incurred in connection with our bringing any claim against you.
- Professor Health may also cancel any post of yours if you breach these conditions.
Modifications to the Professor Health website and Terms and Conditions
- Professor Health reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the Professor Health website with or without notice at any time. Professor Health reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Professor Health website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Professor Health or its licensees, employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, damages for loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of Professor Health website, its content or any website to or from which any links may be established.
- Nothing in these Terms for shall limit or exclude, or be interpreted as intending to limit or exclude, Professor Health’s liability for gross negligence or for deliberate wrongdoing, or for any other matter for which, under any applicable law, liability cannot be limited or excluded.